Saturday, March 3, 2012

Musings of a Madwoman? No More!

I have been struggling for the past 24 hours to come up with something amazing to write about.  Truth be told...I got nuthin.

Well, actually, I got LOTS of stuff to talk about, but none of it can be put on the web...being all protective of my online presence and always aware that nothing ever goes away once it hits cyberspace and all...

So, I decided to get inspired by my RSS feed.  Holy Toledo - that was in a mad state of chaos.  It took 24 hours (well, I slept, took 2 naps, and read 2 books, oh, and ate, played games with the kids, played games on Facebook, and watched some Monty Python...but, in the spare spaces...), but I finally got it sorted.  I deleted a tramillion (at least) subscriptions...people who haven't posted in a few months, etc.  And then I realized something...I really don't like to read blogs all that much.

I am a tool hag.

I love to learn about new technology tools or classroom tools or freebies.  I love to learn about the successes of my various friends and/or their students...but, seriously, I take care of all of that on Twitter.  I don't want to read a dissertation about any of it; just gimme the link.

So, in the layer of hypocrites I sit with my trusty MacBook Pro...

I hate blogs that blabber on and on, and, omg, this blog blabbers on and on.

So...next post?  It won't be about Gerard Butler (who isn't and wasn't addicted to Cocaine...media hype to make a boring story more tasty...) or award show fashion.  Going back to what I know.

FREE TECH TOOLS!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I will check it out, and if you are not a spammer, I will post your comment!