- I like the work of the The Jester. His work is direct and clean cut. It isn't random.
- I am not a hacker, and I don't speak the language. If you are going to insult me, use plain English (or be creative and use Latin).
- While I adore The Jester and his work, I don't follow him blindly. I am wicked smart, you see, and am fully capable of forming my own opinions on a whole range of topics.
- I am, politically, a Libertarian. This isn't a big deep dark secret. A hundred years ago in college, I interned for both a Senator and a Congressman, and both of them were Republican. I didn't go into a life of politics as a result.
- My focus is steady; I am not on Twitter, or this planet, to support the work of hackers or politicians; I am on this planet to serve others. Period. My passion - the driving force of my career - is to make education accessible to all. Part of that mission is to educate educators. My interest in hacking stems from a desire to teach faculty and administrators how to manage "protest" hacking on campus; it has absolutely nothing to do with fan worship or cult following.
To the jackass that thinks he can scare me, let me say this...no, I won't even give you props by mentioning your name. You are a dolt. But, fear not, mon cheri, you can call my husband at any hour and tell him about my crush on (the concept of) The Jester. He already knows, and he thinks it is cute. And, while I appreciate your parenting advice, mind your own business. But, most importantly, I am not scared of you. I was raised by a steelworker, a bartender, a gaggle of brothers and their friends...so even though I love kittens, old people, and the color pink, trust this...if you try to come through my front door, you won't go out without a police escort or an ambulance.